How to change / save a background color
Setting default background color
By default, the background color is set to white. However, you can change the default background color during the album setup process. When starting a new project, in the second window, set the Spread background color by clicking on the color picker and selecting a color.
After setting the default background color, you may still change the background color for individual spreads during the album building process.
Changing spread background color
- Select the background you wish to change by clicking on the white empty area of the spread or on the Spread Bar (top gray part of the spread).
- Hover over the spread icon on right (either over a single page or a full spread; your selection will be indicated by a light grey highlight).
Click on the spread icon and choose the background color.
Saving background color
- Select the color wheel tab.
- Choose a color from the color wheel.
- Click and drag the color swatch into an empty swatch box on the right.