SmartAlbums 2.0.3 for Mac Release Notes
New Album Companies
- PAFE Digital Albums
- Photo Productions
- Smart Guides can now be temporarily disabled by holding Command key while manipulating frames.
Fixes and Improvements
SmartAlbums Mac Desktop Application
- Fixed image frame border issues with PSD files exported on Retina devices.
- Fixed several crash issues when exporting to Cloud Proofing.
- Albums uploaded to Cloud Proofing can now be edited/uploaded from a different computer.
- Cloud Proofing sharpening default setting now depends on the application sharpening setting (Image Quality tab in Preferences).
- Fixed issue with copy/pasting spreads with inside bleed.
- Fixed issue with first/last spread type (single vs. double page) not being saved correctly.
- Improved image dropping from external applications, including Adobe Lightroom.
- Dropping into Timeline from external applications now applies the currently selected sorting option in Image Browser.
- Designer View: The spread canvas now always stays in sight when scrolling.
- Designer View: Fixed gap issues with image flipping for image frames that have borders.
- Designer View: Zooming with Option key pressed now does not result in view scrolling.
- Designer View: Zoom level 100% now corresponds to the 100% scale of the spread canvas.
- Designer View: Improved zooming into the defined area (Zoom Tool).
- Designer View: Fixed minor issues with rulers and guides.
- Designer View: Fixed UI layout issues when entering Designer View with Image Browser or Inspector disabled.
- Designer View: Minor improvements with selection behavior after image drops.
- Inspector: Album size does not display units to better reflect album company size names.
- Fixed various issues with Undo operations.
- Numeric pad Plus/Minus keys now work for zooming keyboard shortcuts (Command+Plus, Command+Minus).
- Fixed various crashes caused by invalid numeric value input.
- Minor UI fixes.
Cloud Proofing Web Application
- Minor UI fixes.
- Fixed issue with albums displaying incorrectly in IE9 browser.
- Clients can now reset their password.
- Fixed issue of not being able to log out of tablet viewer.