SmartAlbums 2.0.12 for Mac Release Notes
- Added the ability to copy the file names of the selected images for use in Lightroom search boxes (file names are comma-separated when copied).
Fixes and Improvements
- Improved text size scaling when copy/pasting spreads between projects of different size.
- Improved EXIF data syncing.
- Fixed issue with mismatching colors in Designer View and Main View.
- Expanded allowed album ratio for custom projects.
- Fixed issues with color profile conversions of text, background, and border colors.
- Added new frame ratio conversions in Designer View.
- Changed the keyboard shortcut for export action (CMD+SHIFT+E).
- Added keyboard shortcut for replacing images (CMD+SHIFT+R).
- Added keyboard shortcut for reloading images (CMD+R).
- Added keyboard shortcut for 'Edit in Photoshop' feature (CMD+E).
- Improved ruler and frame position consistency.
- Fixed incorrect album size on export for Fotolab Albuns company.
- Fixed issue where a vertical album company preset was present in the list of horizontal albums.
- Fixed issue with PDF/X-3, where a use of an image with transparency would cause the exported file to have more than one color profile.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor UX improvements.
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- Opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1 will not be supported (future release SmartAlbums 2.1 for Mac will be able to save project files in the compatible format).
- PSD export is 'beta' mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Cloud Proofing is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
- Matted albums support is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Design-time color profile management does not work in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available only).