SmartAlbums 2.0.18 for Mac Release Notes
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed various crashes on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed various UI issues on macOS 10.12.
- Fixed issue wih 'Outdated Copy' message being displayed for project files when opened on a machine other than where the project was originally created.
- Internet connection issues are now handled correctly during album export.
- Fixed issue where an exported PSD file had a different background RGB color value than originally imported TIFF file in that project.
- Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected).
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- Opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1 will not be supported (future release SmartAlbums 2.1 for Mac will be able to save project files in the compatible format).
- Cloud Proofing is in 'beta' mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- PSD export is in 'beta' mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Matted albums support is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available only).