How to find SmartAlbums image files in Adobe Lightroom
Step 1: Copy the image filenames in Pixellu SmartAlbums 2
1. Select any image(s) in SmartAlbums. To select only the images that have been using in the design, select all images in the Timeline.
2. Right-click and choose Copy Filename(s).
Step 2: Search for the image files in Adobe Lightroom
1. Open the Library in Adobe Lightroom.
2. In the Library Filter options, select Text.
3. Paste your image filenames into the search bar on the right.
Note: In order for the image files to be found, please be sure that you are using the Contains filter (as shown in the screenshot above) while searching for the image filenames.