Differences between SmartAlbums for Mac & Windows PC
Pixellu SmartAlbums is a cross-platform license. In other words, the same license can be used to install SmartAlbums on a Windows and/or a Mac computer. Each license purchase allows activation on up to two computers by a single user. Meaning, you can use SmartAlbums on a maximum of two different computers (two Mac activations, two Windows activations, or one on each platform).
Feature differences between Windows and Mac versions
- Matted album support is not available for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available).