SmartAlbums 2.1.11 for Mac Release Notes
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed some performance issues.
- Minor UI changes.
- Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected). If you have any custom templates that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, please follow the steps in this article before updating SmartAlbums.
- UI artifacts may appear in the Image Browser area when entering Designer View under Mac OS 10.11.
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
- In SmartAlbums for Windows, opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1.0 on Mac is not supported.
- Matted album support is not available for the Windows version of SmartAlbums.
- Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
- Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available).